- Established in January 2003 with the purpose to produce and globally market flywheel based energy storage systems..
- The largest UPS independent flywheel energy storage company in the world
- OEM Supplier to all Major UPS suppliers for “batteryfree” solutions.
- Also supplier to electric rail market with first project to capture regenerative energy from braking trains in LACMTA.
- Over 1000 systems installed over 12 million field cycles of operation, 13 major patents for the design of the flywheel systems.
- 100% acquired by Calnetix Technologies in 2014