Body Temperature Scanner (with Optional Facial Recognition)
A fully integrated solution, the Body Temperature Scanner (BTS) is geared to applications where throughput and accuracy are critical. The BTS combines artificial intelligence with rapid acquisition thermal imaging to yield a reliable temperature reading from a systematic assessment of a person’s face. It is suitable for adjunct use in public areas.
Fully touchless, the scanner combines data from two natural light cameras and a dedicated thermal imager to determine the body temperature of a passing individual within 0.1 seconds and to an accuracy of ±0.3°C (±0.5°F). It is designed for use in either indoor or outdoor environments.
This Body Temperature Scanner can be configured as a standalone solution or connected device that can be accessed and controlled remotely. The BTS is equipped to send alerts in multiple forms. It is WiFi-enabled and currently supports all major communication protocols.
- FDA Safe Harbor Approved
- US-Based Assembly and Distribution
- (1) No-Contact Body Temperature Scanner with (Optional) Facial Recognition
- (1) Floor Stand/Mount:
- Choose from: Adjustable Stand, Stationary Stand, Turnstile Stand, or Wall-Mount
- Data Access Module (12 Month) Subscription: Management and Monitoring Software Package (with Alerts) encrypted on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Choose: WiFi or 4G Data Access
- Optional: Facial Recognition
Turnkey Installation Available (at Additional Cost)
Increase the safety of employees and visitors
- Complies with U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) COVID-19 Policy
- Non-Contact Touchless Scanning
- +/-0.5°F Accuracy for use in the fight against COVID-19
- 0.1 of a second scans keeps lines from forming
- Suitable for adjunct use in public areas, entrances, doorways
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- Integrates with management system to manage alerts